Shadow of Subconsciousness

Wednesday, 5 July 2017

Helsinki Pride 2017



Last week's saturday was something special; I went to my 2nd (Helsinki) Pride event, but this was the first time I went as openly non-binary. Even wearing the nb flag around my shoulders (as far as I'm aware I was the only one with that flag)! This year was also the first year that the pride parade was streamed, which was really nice. I even found myself surprised by how many trans flags there were, it seems that people actually and even openly care about the trans law now (which warms my heart).

I was at the Pride with my little sister Nao, who I hadn't seen for ages. It was really nice to do some catching up and see that we still found ourselves laughing like we did at the old times. Overall had a really lovely day.



No comments:

Post a Comment